1. The contents of this Website including, but not limited to, data such as texts, graphics, illustrates, designs of characters, music, movies, sentences and programs, (“Contents”) are for personal use only and may not be used for any other purposes (including, but not limited to, copy, misappropriation, change, upload, public transmission, distribution, license, sale, publication thereof) except when the applicable laws explicitly allows to do so or with gumi’s prior written consent.
2. The following acts are prohibited in use of this Website:
- ・To breach or infringe property, fame, trust, privacy or any other rights or interests of gumi or any third parties;
- ・To cause any damages or disadvantages on gumi or any third parties;
- ・To be against public policy;
- ・To lead or promote criminal acts;
- ・For commercial purposes or preparation of businesses;
- ・To use or distribute computer viruses or other harmful contents;
- ・In violation of applicable laws;
- ・Being deemed inappropriate by gumi.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Contents are protected under copyright law, other laws and conventions of respective countries. The Contents on this Website including logos and trademarks belong to gumi and/or third-party licensors who have granted their license to gumi.
Although gumi is careful in selecting what to be in the Contents, gumi does not warrant the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, fitness for purposes of the Users, safety (functionality and /or being free from errors, computer viruses or other harmful contents) of the Contents. gumi shall not be liable for any trouble, loss or damages caused by the use or non-use of this Website. gumi may amend or update any or all part of the Contents, and may discontinue or cease the operation of this Website at any time without prior notice. gumi shall not be liable for any losses or damages caused by such discontinuation or cease of this Website for any reason.
1.Site Links on this Website
2.Site Links to this Website
It is free to set links on websites to this Website, in principle. However, gumi prohibits links from the websites below (including discussion boards and blogs):
- ・To slander gumi, its officers, employees, products or services or to interfere the business of gumi;
- ・To infringe intellectual property rights of gumi or any third parties (including, but not limited to, posting illustrates, characters, movies without appropriate consent or license, and promoting illegal copies of licensed materials);
- ・Whose contents contains illegal information;
- ・Being against public policies;
- ・For commercial purposes (excluding websites which gumi explicitly allows); or
- ・Having been integrated the Contents without prior written consent of gumi.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Term of Use and the use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese law. All the disputes arising out of or in relation to this Website shall be brought exclusively to Tokyo District Court as a first trial court.
Administration of Personal Information