- Atmovie Pirates K.K., the predecessor of gumi Inc., was established in Shibuya, Tokyo.
- Company name was changed into gumi Inc.
- Social networking service for mobile device "gumi" was launched.
- gumi Inc. launched mobile online games.
- Fukuoka branch was established.
- gumi Inc. ended its platform service ”gumi” and started specialty service, providing contents for external platforms.
- gumi Asia Pte. Ltd was established in Singapore to enhance development and distribution of games in European and American region.
- gumi America, Inc. was established to enhance developing games. (Changed its nature of business to investment into XR market in February 2016.)
- gumi ventures Inc. was established to start the investment business.
- gumi Ventures, L.P. in the Cayman Islands (a British Overseas Territory) was established.
- Alim Co., Ltd. was established to enhance developing games.
- gumi Taiwan Ltd. was established to enhance developing games in Asian region.
- gumi ventures Investment Limited Partnership Ⅱ was formed.
- gumi Inc. was listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- gumi Primus, Inc. was established as a studio for developing games in Korea.
- Tokyo XR Startups was established to enter XR business.
- gumi Inc. invested as a General Partner into “VR FUND, L.P.” ,the venture capital fund intended for investment in global XR market.
- gumi X Reality Inc. was established to invest into XR industries.
- FgG Inc. was established.
- gumi ventures Investment Limited Partnership Ⅲ was formed.
- gumi Cryptos Silent Partnership was formed to enter blockchain business.
- Grams Inc. was established to enhance developing games.
- gumi Cryptos Inc. was established to invest into blockchain industry.
- gumi X studio Inc. was established to develop XR content.
- gumi Cryptos Capital Fund II was established to strengthen the blockchain investment structure.
- Due to revisions to market classifications by the Tokyo Stock Exchange, the company moved from the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange to the Prime Market.
- gC Incubation Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) and Decima Fund, LP were established to further strengthen investment activities in the blockchain domain.
gC Games Pte. Ltd. (now gC Games Singapore Pte. Ltd.) (Singapore) was established for the primary purpose of developing and distributing blockchain games.
- Entered into a capital and business alliance agreement with SBI Holdings, Inc. and Square Enix Holdings, Inc.
- gC Labs Inc. was established as a new company to manage all blockchain related businesses, excluding fund investment.
※All company names mentioned in this website are in their current names.
※XR refers to VR(Virtual Reality), AR(Augmented Reality), MR(Mixed Reality) and etc.