- Atmovie Pirates K.K., the predecessor of gumi Inc., was established in Shibuya, Tokyo.
- Company name was changed into gumi Inc.
- Social networking service for mobile device "gumi" was launched.
- gumi Inc. launched mobile online games.
- Fukuoka branch was established.
- gumi Inc. ended its platform service ”gumi” and started specialty service, providing contents for external platforms.
- gumi Asia Pte. Ltd was established in Singapore to enhance development and distribution of games in European and American region.
- gumi America, Inc. was established to enhance developing games. (Changed its nature of business to investment into VR/AR market in February 2016.)
- gumi ventures Inc. was established to start the investment business.
- gumi Ventures, L.P. in the Cayman Islands (a British Overseas Territory) was established.
- Alim Co., Ltd. was established to enhance developing games.
- Capital and business alliance was formed with Fuji Media Holdings Inc.
- gumi Taiwan Ltd. was established to enhance developing games in Asian region.
- Capital and business alliance was formed with LINE Corporation.
- gumi ventures Investment Limited Partnership Ⅱ was formed.
- gumi Inc. was listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- gumi Primus, Inc. was established as a studio for developing games in Korea.
- Tokyo XR Startups was established to enter VR/AR business.
- gumi Inc. invested as a General Partner into “VR FUND, L.P.” ,the venture capital fund intended for investment in global VR/AR market.
- Nordic XR Startups Oy was established in Finland.
- gumi X Reality Inc. was established to invest into VR/AR industries.
- FgG Inc. was established.
- gumi ventures Investment Limited Partnership Ⅲ was formed.
- gumi Cryptos Silent Partnership was formed to enter blockchain business.
- Grams Inc. was established to enhance developing games.
- gumi Cryptos Inc. was established to invest into blockchain industry.
※All company names mentioned in this website are in their current names.